Harry Fairbairn BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Fairbairn BMW

Does anyone have contact details for them? I'm struggle to find a parts department email and the BMWForum.info I normally used is having a registration problem and has lots of strange posts on it.

Not sure if they are operating currently but could do with dropping them an email for a quote

Cheers
    2000 Dakar Yellow

They are closed until at least 14th

The other site got hacked by the Russians.
    2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

Makes sense why all the posts were in Russian! Wonder why they'd hack a BMW forum (other than the obvious password/email harvesting)
      2000 Dakar Yellow

Comment

It probably had bad security or was showing open ports so, therefore, the taking. and cause they can lol.
        2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

Just a follow up on this - I appreciate they might be closed currently - but I'm still struggling to make contact. I've got a list of parts I need prices for.

Not looking forward to the post Brexit fees for parts. A recent search looked like rear quarters had gone up nearly 250% (just in case anyone has some lying around I'm in the market!)
          2000 Dakar Yellow

Comment

They are open - I've bought a shedload of parts recently

kirkcaldy.parts@harryfairbairn.co.uk should get through or phone 01592 657842

Usually very quick to reply...

Comment

I bought parts from them last week. If you say you were on the bmw online forum that has since been discontinued, they give a decent discount, I think 10-15 %. I’ve bought loads from them in the last 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Broadbandylegs View Post
                They are open - I've bought a shedload of parts recently

kirkcaldy.parts@harryfairbairn.co.uk should get through or phone 01592 657842

Usually very quick to reply...
                Brilliant, thanks
                2000 Dakar Yellow

Comment

Working...
                X