Supplier of Rear Brake Callipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplier of Rear Brake Callipers

Does any one know of a supplier of the Rear Brake Callipers for the Z3M Coupe or of a company which supplies a full refurb kit. Having difficulties finding a supplier other than the BMW dealer ship who have just increased their prices by 22%, all suppliers I have tried are out of stock. The original Callipers are manufactured by ATE and the BMW Part Nos. are B34.21.2.228.443 & 444.
    Many thanks in advance

Listed on ebay,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164523327....c100290.m3507

Comment

Thanks Dave, realised my ebay was set to UK only, so did not see these. BMW dealer costs are now £265.22 inc VAT. So thank you for your time in finding these, much appreciated.

Comment

I am fitting refurbed front and back calipers with carriers in the next couple of weeks so I will have a full set of calipers for sale soon as the ones on my car will be coming off. They will require a refurb too, but I will put them on here if anyone wants them. Will post pics. Is that £265 each new from the dealer?

Comment

Yes unfortunately £265 each for the Rear Callipers, prices went up from 21AUG21 apparently. Shopping around average price for ATE or TRW Callipers would be £155 each, but there is zero stock from UK stockists. Dave P found a link on E Bay for a European supplier.

Comment

Working...
          X