Stainless Steel Pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Steel Pedals?

Can anyone assist please, I'm new to the Z3M Coupe.

Are stainless steel pedals available for the Z3M, I cannot seem to find any online?
    Any assistance is welcome.
    TQ
    George

There are aftermarket ones which are copies of the AC Schnitzer pedals (which I think are no longer available).
    These are the ones I have - look quite nice IMO. IIRC they were about £50 on fleabay...

----------------
    David
    1999 M Coupe (S50)
    >>Read my journal here<<
    2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
    2008 Ford Ka Zetec
    2017 Kia Sportage GT-S
    2018 Abarth 595 Turismo
    sigpic

Comment

David, thank you for responding, can I clarify what is Fleabay, is this a second hand site or something, I'm not familiar with this, don't do Facebook or Twitter etc. but as a computer luditte that's no surprise ????

Also, I noted your drivers mat with the 'M' Logo, but where did you purchase such mats because that's something else I'm struggling to locate with the M Power logo?

Comment

Fleabay = eBay
        Something like this George https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alumnum-M...-127635-2958-0
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Oops sorry - yes my bad... fleabay is indeed ebay!
          Mats - alas I cannot say - they were in the car when I bought it in 2020... I'm guessing they're genuine BMW ones. The previous owners only did 4000 miles in the previous 10 years so if they'd been bought from a dealer back when they were still available say 2009, they'd still have been like new when I bought in 2020.
          ----------------
          David
          1999 M Coupe (S50)
          >>Read my journal here<<
          2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
          2008 Ford Ka Zetec
          2017 Kia Sportage GT-S
          2018 Abarth 595 Turismo
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you both for responding on the pedals, and if anyone out their knows of any Mats availblemwith the M logo I'd be obliged. TQ

Comment

Working...
            X