Black S54 coming soon to Collecting Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black S54 coming soon to Collecting Cars

I just noticed this car is coming soon on Collecting Cars….

Forum members car

Comment

Hi! This is mine...

Had it for three years or so, and clearly have spent way too much on it! Belonged to another forum member before myself, and is a lovely example (of course I’m a little biased). The refurb was just a personal choice as I wanted it perfect, but there wasn’t anything wrong with it when I purchased it.

I thought CC would be a good place to sell as it should find it’s fair market value (I hope)! Can’t help but feeling a bit nervous as it’s a bit of a gamble, but the market seems to be in good shape so probably as good a time as any to roll the dice!

thanks!

Comment

Meant to add, the auction is now live, so let’s see what happens!

There is a silver S50 also coming soon I believe.

Comment

Good luck, hopefully let us know how you get on
          S54 M Coupe
          D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

The car looks amazing, and the restore looks great too.

"Can’t help but feeling a bit nervous as it’s a bit of a gamble" What's the nerves? the fact you may not have it anymore or the Auction, as surely it's not "no reserve" ??? As then I would be nervous lol GLWS

Look forward to it appearing here on the forum
            2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

Yes. Nervous as CC typically want fairy low reserves else don’t like taking cars on. I’ve accepted to take the risk but hoping it sells above the agreed reserve.

Anyway, we’ll see what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Scaramanga View Post
                Hi! This is mine...

Had it for three years or so, and clearly have spent way too much on it! Belonged to another forum member before myself, and is a lovely example (of course I’m a little biased). The refurb was just a personal choice as I wanted it perfect, but there wasn’t anything wrong with it when I purchased it.

I thought CC would be a good place to sell as it should find it’s fair market value (I hope)! Can’t help but feeling a bit nervous as it’s a bit of a gamble, but the market seems to be in good shape so probably as good a time as any to roll the dice!

thanks!
                I see that it was passed in. I wasn’t able to bid for a number of reasons, but am interested. Can you PM me your number?

‘99 M Coupe | ‘07 M5 Touring

Comment

Originally posted by DBA086 View Post

I see that it was passed in. I wasn’t able to bid for a number of reasons, but am interested. Can you PM me your number?
                  you have PM !

Comment

Didn’t sell.

Comment

Yes got to £32,250 (ie cost of £34,185 to the buyer) but was a bit below my reserve.

Not desperate to sell and I think it’s worth more that £32,250.

Comment

I think you’re right and if you’re patient, the right buyer will come along. We all have different ideas on the best way to sell, but my experience, it took a whole selling another car a few years back, but I bumped up my ad on Autortrader to a premium listing and it sold straight away. I’d also been offered a low price previously hence was glad I’d waited a bit longer.
                        S54 M Coupe
                        D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Deposit taken! Car leaving on Monday :(

Comment

Originally posted by Scaramanga View Post
                            Deposit taken! Car leaving on Monday :(
                            Nice one

Comment

Working...
                            X