Z3 Coupe Supercharged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z3 Coupe Supercharged

Dealer really needs to amend this advert?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353859918...sAAOSw5OVh49W4
    Last edited by Dave P; 16-01-2022, 03:38 PM.

Agreed.
    Perhaps the reason he’s offering to deliver to your door is in case the new owner spots a right hand drive one along the way.
    S54 M Coupe
    D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

The MOT and Car Tax history is interesting reading, its listed as having 2995cc engine (225BHP ?) not the M Coupe S50 or S54 engines (321 or 325bhp), first registration December 2001 and the MOTs start in July 2006 with 1,238 MILES then changes to KMS in August 2009 and the latest figure on last MOT is 34552kms. I think for the price that it's advertised for I'd be wanting a lot of discount and a lot more information on it's history. On the dealers website most cars have at least 30/40 photographs I like to see a lot more for this car including engine bay pics. Be interesting if anyone is close to St Albans for them to go and look at the "M Coupe" to point out a few things to JMB Motorsport that aren't quite correct. I'd do it if l lived down there. I hate misrepresentation. Buyer definitely beware on this one, £37K!!!!
      Dave I hope you don't mind me putting this info up but I wouldn't want anyone new to the Forum thinking this was a genuine M Coupe. However if you think it goes against Forum rules, delete it.
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Was going to say it looked like a 2.8, but it seems it’s a 3.0l. Very, very strong money for a LHD 3.0 and wrongly listed as an M coupe. Note sure if it’s a scam or a mistake!

Comment

The JMB Motorsport site has some interesting car ranging in price from around 200k down to 10k.
          Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

I think its the Z3 Coupe that was supercharged and was being sold at a Silverstone auction back in 2019?

https://www.regalautosport.com/blog/...ercharger-kit/

Comment

Comment

Comment

Maybe the JMB Motorsport guys never lifted the bonnet and so never mentioned the the supercharger in the advert.

Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                  1985 E28 M5
                  1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

I sent them a message just for fun letting them know unfortunately it's NOT an Z3MCoupe it's a Z3Coupe
                    Guess what I didn't get a reply

Comment

Originally posted by BMBabe View Post
                      I sent them a message just for fun letting them know unfortunately it's NOT an Z3MCoupe it's a Z3Coupe
                      Guess what I didn't get a reply
                      Me too & same response...
                      ----------------
                      David
                      1999 M Coupe (S50)
                      >>Read my journal here<<
                      2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
                      2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Advert has been updated to say z3 coupe

Comment

New advert and decent pictures,