New listing Estoril S50 for auction at Mathewsons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carbev View Post
    I was the other bidder Bev from Kent at the Mathewsons auction for lot 397 the coupe . I stopped bidding at 31.5k and the other bidder went to 32k . How does the auction site show it sold at 31k ??? bit lost with that.
    Welcome to the forum

Comment

I have been searching but cant find this MC advertised ?? any links / ideas please
      https://www.mcoupe.co.uk/forum/forum...ting-black-s54

Comment

Originally posted by markolambo View Post
        Bev, it was this one, it may now have sold at link just takes me to autotrader.

There are alot of folk on here who can assist with guidance on most Z3M for sale, should you need it. I would personally buy based on condition not milage and read the checklist on here of known issues and whether they have been sorted. Estoril blue is the best colour..........
        Thank you for your advise. The black one was in Hampshire but the owner took a deposit on it over the week end. Beautiful car tho. Been a fan of the MC for quite some time and now find myself in a position where I can scratch that itch. I am trying to buy at under 90k miles if I can but yes, have read the areas of concern to check on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

Welcome to the forum
          Thank you .

Comment

I was the other bidder Bev from Kent at the Mathewsons auction for lot 397 the coupe . I stopped bidding at 31.5k and the other bidder went to 32k . How does the auction site show it sold at 31k ??? bit lost with that.
            Welcome to the Forum, a few cars have become available laterly, so a few more likely will turn up for sure. Some get flagged up on here. Have you managed have a look at any cars so far?
            Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
            2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
            1986 M635
            1985 E28 M5
            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post

Welcome to the Forum, a few cars have become available laterly, so a few more likely will turn up for sure. Some get flagged up on here. Have you managed have a look at any cars so far?
              Yes. I went from Kent up to Mathewsons last week and shared a cuppa with Derek and had a good look and fiddle at lot 397 MC . I also went and looked approx 3 weeks ago at a fairly high mileage one that was spoken about on this site but my gut said no, as much as I want one. I do really like the Oxford green but don't want to put up a barrier against other colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Howiez View Post
                I’ve just noticed the centre console with cup holder, which is great. Suspect it would be expensive, but if I’m correct it’s a Z3 part?
                The centre tunnel cup holder bit is genuine BMW Z3 part - there are two versions available - the armrest is then attached after. There are how-to's for attaching one from a 5 series, or you can buy a set from LeatherZ in the US that has already been done. This one is mine:

----------------
                David
                1999 M Coupe (S50)
                >>Read my journal here<<
                2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
                2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

I like that...didn't know it was an option.....does anyone know if they are listed
                  Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

They are listed in realoem but only under US models,

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=03_1718

Once fitted they will mark the leather console when or if removed. Leatherz and others have added the armrest to the basic plastic cup holder.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I like the idea of attaching one from a 5 series, will try to work it out.
                      S54 M Coupe
                      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Yes. I went from Kent up to Mathewsons last week and shared a cuppa with Derek and had a good look and fiddle at lot 397 MC . I also went and looked approx 3 weeks ago at a fairly high mileage one that was spoken about on this site but my gut said no, as much as I want one. I do really like the Oxford green but don't want to put up a barrier against other colours.
                        Glad you've had a chance to look at a few cars as it's the only way to get a feeling on how prices and condition compare. For my first one I looked around at five, as far North as Edinburgh and South down to London plus a few in the Midlands. My second was by remote viewing/discussion after someone very knowledgeable check it out for me (I've still got it 11years later!!).

Shame about the Mathewsons Auction car, especially as you have travelled up Thornton-le Dale. Derek is a great character, we (BMWCCNE) had a visit to his place around 2019 just as Bangers and Cash was taking off, he gave us a great talk on the history of Mathewsons etc.

Just looked on Pistonheads and there are half a dozen up for sale, all dealers, ranging from £28k for Estoril Blue S50 - 113k miles to a staggering £89.5k Titan Silver S54- 5k miles at Munich Legends.

Good Luck with your search.
                        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                        1986 M635
                        1985 E28 M5
                        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Working...
                        X