No announcement yet.

AC Schnitzer Type III 18inch Race (split rim) - Brand New set with spare front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer Type III 18inch Race (split rim) - Brand New set with spare front

SOLD SOLD SOLD

£2,500

AC Schnitzer Type III Race (split rim)

Full set of brand new plus a spare refurbished front (x5 wheels in total)

These where the top spec AC Schnitzer wheels for the Z3m and are no longer available new.

These are the correct staggered set as supplied by Ac Schnitzer for the Z3m roadster and coupe. They will require spacers (as required from factory) and specs are:

Front 18 x 8.5 ET43 (require 7mm spacer and 32mm wheel bolts)
    Rear 18 x 9.5 ET21.5 (require 10mm spacer and 37mm wheel bolts)

They are fitted with Falken 452 tyres (front 235/40/18, rear 275/40/18).

The story behind these is that they where expensive new ! and at the time (2010) hard to get hold of a full set as they where phasing out production. I sourced the rears new from the offical UK AC Schnitzer distributer (Rossiters). I then sourced a new front from another distributer as New Old Stock (ie an odd wheel they had left). I then sourced a second hand wheel which I had fully refurbished to complete the set. I then had the tyres fitted and balanced. The set was then waxed and fitted to my car for 1 month and c100 miles. They where then removed and tyres covers fitted, stored in my attic. Later I sourced another new old stock front wheel to replace the refurbished one.
    The set for sale is therefore made up of x4 brand new totally unmarked staggered wheels (one front without a tyre fitted in its original box) plus one refubished front nb the rim has started to discolour on this but it is otherwise in perfect condition.
    The tyres are over 10 years old but are like new, no cracks or signed of age.

These wheels have not been made by Ronal for AC Schnitzer now for many years and to find a brand new set in the correct offset as supplied by factory for the Z3m roadster / coupe is very rare now.

I am asking £2,500 for these collected from Liverpool. I am happy to deliver them within a reasonable distance.

I've taken plenty of pictures to show the condition of these wheels but if you require any more please let me know.

I am not on here on a regular basis so please PM me if you want to make contact or email me directly at mail@turner65.co.uk

I'll start off with a pic of how awesome these look on a Z3m ;-)

The other x4 wheels as dry stored for over 10 years:

As fitted to my car for 1 month and c100 miles......

There is a limit on the number of pics I can put on one post so I will add the other pics below in seperate posts.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Jonttt; 30-06-2023, 02:38 PM.
    VIDEO or Journal

New front boxed :

VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Rear 1 : new

nb you can see the wheel wax I put on them to protect them...

VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Rear 2: new

VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Front 1: new

VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Front 2 : refurbished

VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Bump before I advertise them on eBay……
              Last edited by Jonttt; 19-06-2023, 01:51 PM.
              VIDEO or Journal

Comment

PRICE REDUCED - I now have them on eBay for £3,000 but would let them go to a forum member for £2,500. Original post revised for new price.
                VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Best wheels on the Coupe in my opinion and considering how rare that are not a bad price. Have you tried the z3m coupe enthusiast Facebook group? Might be worth a try

Comment

Shame I can’t drive to Liverpool from here….
                    Lovely set you have there.

Comment

Now sold to a great forum Member
                      VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Working...
                      X