No announcement yet.

New Listing Black S54 to be auctioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was long time forum member/moderator Coupefans car, reading the advert it looks like he has sadly passed away. I did meet him briefly at the large gathering we had in 2009 at Gaydon .

I would think the reserve is at least £32k but with some TLC this Coupe should be worth at least £40k
    Last edited by Dave P; 21-03-2024, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Says reserve has been lowered, up to £26500. Looks like someone may get a bargain.

Comment

1 of only 13 black with black RHD uk cars. Got to be £45k min when fully sorted.
        2002 Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue / Black Interior

Comment

Looks like no sale at £26.5. Jeez the market is poor. Not much chance of selling mine!

Comment

The Classic car market moves in cycles and its at the bottom at the moment. It will pick up as interest rates fall and and the polictical outlook is stabalised.

If you can afford it,.keep it in storage, maintain it, enjoy it. I would not sell at at a low price now even though i spend more time out of the UK than in it.

Good luck with your sale, it looks a nice car.
            Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

https://carsonline.bonhams.com/en/li...2-862c4adb2f5b

Comment

Looks a good buy at that proce
                S54 M Coupe
                D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Looks an amazing buy at that price.....i would have bid myself ......thats a great investment....lets hope its.not a dealer
                  Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Working...
                  X