X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M coupe watch

another m coupe watch for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Z3-M-COUPE...item3a5812c120

£64! Not sure I'm at the stage of needing the watch/cap/jacket yet....

Comment

They are pretty rank to be honest... not really worth £5 IMO!

Comment

It's a bit of a novelty item for sure, but you can't relate to the new price if it's now discontinued/rare.

Although it does look very much like the Max Power "speedo" watch that were sold in the late 90s!

Comment

Obsession

It'll be Z3Mcoupe oven gloves next, reminds me of the MG Owner's Club apron offering of a few years ago! Closely followed by the Cream Cracker (replica coloured) Gilet!
          JKE11Y

Comment

the watches seem to fetching very high prices these days, I think they are a great item and well worth owning, the watch features the speedo of a m coupe as the face including the m badge and word "coupe" also the leather strap is in the style of the m coupes seats. maybe not as desirable to S54 owners as the face is not grey. worth £5 or a novelty hardly

Comment

No offence to anyone who sports BMW merch on a regular basis, but I think it's a little bit sad. Last summer at a pub in the next village I attended a supercar charity day in the 911, where for a donation to the Unfortunate Dying Kids Foundation™ or some such other charity that slips my mind, we were offering passenger rides in our cars to the public.

My lowly air-cooled Targa was a £5 a go and the star of the show was a Ferrari F40 at £20 a pop (I got to go for a spin in the F40 when the day was wrapped up, but that's a whole other thread!). One of the other cars available was a Testarossa. Lovely looking machine, but the guy who owned it was wearing more Ferrari merchandise than Massa on raceday. Seriously, I spotted jacket, watch, polo-shirt *and* trainers. I wasn't willing to find out but I'm betting his trollies had a prancing horse on them too, not to mention the gallon of aftershave he was wearing. The guy looked a tool, honestly, a prize prick.

There were lots of lovely motors there that day, many worth less than the 'Rossa and many worth more, but why he felt the need to dress like that I have no idea. It may just be me, but it seems incredibly gauche.

Comment

The Ferrari merchandise-wearers are infamous!!

Comment

You mean you guys dont all have these?

Click

Comment

Originally posted by Broccers View Post
                    You mean you guys dont all have these?

Click
                    nice, if only the m coupe had a parcel shelf for that to sit on!

Comment

Old thread but just shows how prices change over the years, people saying £64 was too much back in 2010

Current asking prices

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...watch&_sacat=0

Also people saying watches are new but clearly show wear on the straps?

Comment

Few more for sale on ebay,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...watch&_sacat=0

Comment

Another used M Coupe dealer watch for sale,

https://www.cashconverters.co.uk/sho...h/041500098535

Comment

Working...
                          X