Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z Tour 2021

Hi everyone!

Last year I posted about the Z Tour (car tour in the Alps for Z Coupe models only!) which ended up being a huge success! That's why it's happening again this year!

I just launched the website with all information for this year and some pictures of last year! If you're not interested the pictures alone might be worth a peak! 😄

www.bmwztour.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks, sounds interesting, will have a read. I’ve always fancied a tour
    S54 M Coupe
    D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

This looks really good. Maybe not this year for me but certainly something I’d be interested in in future years
      Last edited by Ian_C; 16-02-2021, 03:35 PM. Reason: typo
      1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Same here - but too concerned about European travel for 2021 but 2022 I'd 100% be up for this!
        ----------------
        David
        1999 M Coupe (S50)
        >>Read my journal here<<
        2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
        2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Originally posted by Howiez View Post
          Thanks, sounds interesting, will have a read. I’ve always fancied a tour
          If you have any questions or hesitations feel free to reach out here or by mail through the question form on the website!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
            This looks really good. Maybe not this year for me but certainly something I’d be interested in in future years
            Plan is to make this last, this will be the second year of many more to come! The ultimate tour for Coupes

Comment

Originally posted by 137699 View Post
              Same here - but too concerned about European travel for 2021 but 2022 I'd 100% be up for this!
              Hi David! Yeah I understand that! Everything is booked with good cancellation policies so if in mid July everything looks a bit grim you will have no expenses for the tour being cancelled!

Hope this eases your mind a bit and otherwise I hope to see you for the 2022 edition!

Comment

Thanks Marc. I think this year, though everything could be booked flexibly, that's a lot of money to commit (bearing in mind for UK owners we have to add on ferry/tunnel costs and extra hotels to get to Munich & back from Switzerland) so this year has come a little too soon!

Keeping everything crossed for the vaccine and indeed pencil me in for 2022!
                ----------------
                David
                1999 M Coupe (S50)
                >>Read my journal here<<
                2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
                2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

This seems like a great idea, if euro travel restrictions are lifted, I would be down for this. Thanks for pulling such an event together.
                  Can,

'87 M3
                  '95 M3 GT
                  '00 M Coupé
                  '04 M3 CSL

Comment

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that the deadline for registration this year is 30st of April! If things don't happen because of COVID it's free cancellation so no worries on that regard! We at least have to try!

Also this year I have rented an airport for a large part of the day for us to have some fun on so this is really one not to miss!! (can be seen on the activities part of the website www.bmwztour.com)

If you have any questions feel free to reach out and hope to see you there!!

Greetings,

Marc

Comment

Working...
                    X