X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest,

https://link.comms.silverstone.co.uk...a7efa3993f6e92

Comment

Check your email as e tickets have been sent out - looks like the same plot as last year from what I have read elsewhere.

Comment

Yes got my tickets today. Stacey is a bit cheesed off with the plot location as I think she been told initially it might have been inside the circuit, but not at the location they have given us. I think she is in discussions with the organisers about a move. Fingers crossed.
        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
        1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Got my pass today and the map showing our location, Green 16 and not Orange 18 where we were last year. So looks like Stacey has managed a to persuade the organisers to move us away from the trees.

Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
          2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
          1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
            Got my pass today and the map showing our location, Green 16 and not Orange 18 where we were last year. So looks like Stacey has managed a to persuade the organisers to move us away from the trees.

Yes mine arrived today so hopefully a better plot than last time

Comment

TEAM ZEDDERS
              WE ARE NOW WITH THE BMWCC ORANGE 19
              Not Orange 18

I have spoken to the lovely Jamal at BMWCC who is more than happy to have us alongside them! and the organisers of Silverstone Classic have confirmed this!

All members of Zroadster.org and Z3MCoupe.com have full use of the BMWCC facilities!

All Zeds will be together so it's gonna be a slightly bigger awesome Zed display

Last year Z4's had pride of place upfront so this year Z3MCoupes get the front and I have a plan for the display

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

Yes mine arrived today so hopefully a better plot than last time
                Its 100% better than last year!! Looking forward to seeing you

Comment

Comment

I wonder if we can tag along with the lap parade planned for the BMWCC ?

Comment

Working...
                    X