Great North Classic Car Show - 11th September 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great North Classic Car Show - 11th September 2022

We have just heard that the GNCCS 2022 has been postponed until 2023. Great shame as I was looking forward to this event. Looks like Newby Hall is going to be the main event for us in the North East.
    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
    1986 M635
    1985 E28 M5
    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Thats a shame but its in the diary for 2023!
    1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
    sigpic

Comment

GNCCS - BACK ON - Sunday 11th September

Just heard on Sunday that the GNCCS is back on. The date is Sunday 11th September. The BMWCCNE will be having a stand and hopefully I'll also have a small group of Z3 MCs in attendance again.
      The organisers have had a change of heart. No details as yet but will monitor the website for more information.
      Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Aargh! Think I’m just destined to miss this. It’s the Great North Run on the same day and I have a ballot place. They’re so difficult to secure that I’m reluctant to let that go.
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Wow, if it's back on I will be there!
          1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
          sigpic

Comment

Hopefully Jess will be available also, so that's three cars. Anyone else fancy attending?

Here's the link to the website to give you a flavour of the show back in 2019.

The Show Page (greatnorthclassiccarshow.com)

Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
            1985 E28 M5
            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

yes i will be there Pete,looking forward to it.

Comment

Just an update, the previous contacts that I had for GNCCS have all left so I haven't been able get hold of anyone. As it stands Nick Thomas the BMWCCNE chairman has managed to get 20 slots and he said we can join him with our three cars (me, Jess & Mr Slink). So if anyone else wants to come along I'd need to know ASAP so I can let Nick know.
                At some point Nick will need full name and car registration for the three of us.
                Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

no problem ,thank you for sorting things

Comment

Hi Guys
                    This is to confirm the four original Owners/Cars for the the show on Sunday September 11th

1. Me
                    2. Mr Stink
                    3. Jess Robson
                    4. Bernie (just noticed that Nick has sent you an email as you were on his circulation list)

Jess if you can confirm you are still going to attend ASAP I can PM you the entry proceedure for you and one passenger.
                    I'll be seeing Bernie and Martin today at Silverstone Classic so I can let them know and Nick (BMWNECC chairman) is here also so relay our list to him.

Marklambo you never got back to me as to whether you were going to attend after we met at that Sunday meeting earlier in the year when you came along to Black Horse pub, I can ask Nick if there is any chance for you as he has a waiting list of owners/cars wanting to attend. If the answer is no, it will unfortunately be general admission carpark. However the show is well worth attending to get a look at the workshops alongside the classic cars in the show.
                    Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                    1985 E28 M5
                    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

yes i will be there with my daughter ,enjoy silverstone,thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                        Hi Guys
                        This is to confirm the four original Owners/Cars for the the show on Sunday September 11th

1. Me
                        2. Mr Stink
                        3. Jess Robson
                        4. Bernie (just noticed that Nick has sent you an email as you were on his circulation list)

Jess if you can confirm you are still going to attend ASAP I can PM you the entry proceedure for you and one passenger.
                        I'll be seeing Bernie and Martin today at Silverstone Classic so I can let them know and Nick (BMWNECC chairman) is here also so relay our list to him.

Marklambo you never got back to me as to whether you were going to attend after we met at that Sunday meeting earlier in the year when you came along to Black Horse pub, I can ask Nick if there is any chance for you as he has a waiting list of owners/cars wanting to attend. If the answer is no, it will unfortunately be general admission carpark. However the show is well worth attending to get a look at the workshops alongside the classic cars in the show.
                        Pete, apologies I am moving house that weekend but will attend futures local sessions, if.you can alert me as and when, don't really want to leave the north east though
                        regards
                        Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Hi Mark no problem, anyway good news, spoke with Nick a few minutes ago & your in for the show. Haven’t got an entry time as yet. If you can’t make it let me know as Nick has a few cars on the waiting list.
                          Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                          1985 E28 M5
                          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by jess robson View Post
                            yes i will be there with my daughter ,enjoy silverstone,thank you.
                            Cheers Jess
                            I’ll be in touch about entry time, entry procedure, pre meeting location etc

????
                            Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                            1985 E28 M5
                            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post

Cheers Jess
                              I’ll be in touch about entry time, entry procedure, pre meeting location etc

????
                              Pete, if there is a space I will attend, look like moving in delayed hence.
                              Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Working...
                              X