SCITP 8th May 2022 at Newby Hall tickets now on sale,

https://www.sportscarsinthepark.co.uk/

I will probably be going to this
    1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
    sigpic

Comment

Same here.
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Ticket purchased - hopefully the Coupe will be roadworthy for this event

Comment

Dave, how does.this work tickets types, if I brought my new.coupe and my wife.the Supra would be able keep the cars together and.not into manufacturers models,.also do.you need to get there early.
          Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Originally posted by markolambo View Post
            Dave, how does.this work tickets types, if I brought my new.coupe and my wife.the Supra would be able keep the cars together and.not into manufacturers models,.also do.you need to get there early.
            Honestly I dont know much about this event but I believe the BMW car club are attending so I would normally park up with them so not sure how it would work with the Supra.

Comment

Bought my ticket as well, see you there. I'm not in the BMW car club but managed to park with them last year!
              sigpic

Comment

In the past the parking arrangements have been fairly loose. If you get there early enough just park where you want!
                sigpic

Comment

Mr Stink cheers,.I.have booked tickets
                  Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Missed the last couple of posts on this thread, just come across them. Mark not sure how close the Supra would be able to get parked to the Coupe if you are wanting to get the Coupe on the BMWCC area with the other coupes. I think the idea would be to get there early and see if you can "arrange" something with the marshals, I think they start allowing display cars in at 8:15 unless anyone knows difference. Looking on the car list there are 5 Supras down to attend so don't know if Denise's car would be put with them.
                    According to information on the website they don't allocate the actual display areas until Friday before the event, see below:-

"The display parking plan is not set in stone until 11:30pm on the Friday before the event. We will send out an email to display cars once completed; so please add support@sportscarsinthepark.co.uk to your trusted emails. If you are parking with a group of 10 or more look in the section for Zone and stand number. If you are in a smaller group, check the 9 or less groups first and if your group is not there you will be in your country of make or mixed."

There is a layout of the different display areas on the website but as yet no indication of who go where. The last time I was there in 2019 I think we where in A1 area.

What time are you travelling down to Newby? If you are coming down the A19 past Wolviston Services we could meet up to travel down - its about 50mins from there.

Is that 4 Coupes attending then?
                    Dave P
                    Markolambo
                    Mr Stink
                    Petecossie
                    Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                    1985 E28 M5
                    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Hi Pete,I’ll be going as well but I’ve not booked with a group so I’ll probably end up in the German section!

Comment

Hi Bernie, can you not get the ticket revised? Maybe you can get put with us anyway.
                        Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                        1985 E28 M5
                        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Looks like the car club have cancelled the Northern concours due to take place at this event which was my reason for going

Comment

Display tickets are still available for the next few days if anyone else is planning on joining us? looks like it will be a good show with around 1400 cars due

Comment

Are we all planning on trying to park with the BMW car club even though we are not members? Last year they didn't seem to mind me joining them!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X