No announcement yet.

BMW Car Club Sommerfest National festival 7th August at Donington park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone staying over on the Saturday night if so can you recommend an Hotel?

Comment

Comment

I will start a new thread to see who is planning on attending.

https://www.mcoupe.co.uk/forum/forum...attending-list
        Last edited by Dave P; 01-07-2022, 08:08 AM.

Comment

We can come on the 6th

Comment

For those of us attending this event please check your email as ticket details should have arrived to print off

Comment

Not sure if tickets are still availble but this show is open to non members as well as club members - if you are still planning on attending book your ticket under "M" section

Comment

Got my ticket, just hope I've got a running car. Sent rear calipers off to Bigg Red for refurb on 8th July which they received on 11th, up till yesterday they had just come back from platers ready for rebuild on Monday. Guy assured me they will be dispatched Monday and I'll have them on Tuesday.
                New discs and pads are at garage waiting forcalipers to come back. Wish me luck.
                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                  Got my ticket, just hope I've got a running car. Sent rear calipers off to Bigg Red for refurb on 8th July which they received on 11th, up till yesterday they had just come back from platers ready for rebuild on Monday. Guy assured me they will be dispatched Monday and I'll have them on Tuesday.
                  New discs and pads are at garage waiting forcalipers to come back. Wish me luck.
                  Good luck, I am sure you will get it ready in time mine is still in bits and has a oil leak but will try and get it sorted in the next few days.

Comment

Just booked my ticket in the "M" section. See you there!
                    1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                      Anyone staying over on the Saturday night if so can you recommend an Hotel?
                      Staying at Kegworth hotel Saturday night

Comment

Well the rear calipers have turned up.

Given them a coat of blue paint which has now dried. So off to garage shortly to get them fitted.

See you on Sunday.
                        Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                        1985 E28 M5
                        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Does anybody know which entrance to go in on Sunday? And do we have to be in by a certain time?
                          Cheers
                          Martin
                          sigpic

Comment

Gates open at 7.30 from what I can see, main entrance I presume

Last edited by Dave P; 05-08-2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I might try the east entrance first as that is the first entrance you come to if coming from M1. it is quite a long way round to the main entrance if the traffic is queuing. I guess we will go through the underpass near the Forgarty Esses or Coppice
                              sigpic

Comment

Taken from the email that my tickets were sent with.

Entrance for all display vehicles will be via the East Entrance and through the Esses Tunnel.

So Martin you are on the right track. (Pardon the pun )

I'll be getting there about 8:00 to 8:15 ish. See you guys there.
                                Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                                1985 E28 M5
                                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Working...
                                X