It’s been a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s been a while...

Just thought I’d say hello as I’ve not been on for a good while now, so long in fact the whole layout has changed since I was last on!

I’ve still got my S54, however with lockdown and everything else life throws at you it’s hardly turned a wheel over the last 12 months or so.

Hope you’re all keeping well

2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Welcome back, yes we are still here. Personally I'm fine, had both jabs and managed to steer clear of the dreaded Covid. Just on with reassembling the MC ready for Silverstone after refreshing front and rear wings and replacing sills.
    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
    1986 M635
    1985 E28 M5
    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Hope you and your family are well Ian

Comment

Both replies are quite topical as the family is all ok, just currently in isolation due to positive COVID tests in both my sons classes at school….Im the only one who can actually leave the house!

Looking forward to the photos from Silverstone, really enjoyed my couple of visits
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Hey Ian, nice to see you posting again mate. I hope (COVID aside) life's treating you well
          Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
          ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
          Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Hi Tony. I mustn’t complain, as with most people all sorts of things have happened, some good and some bad.

I just saw your post about possibly selling up….fingers crossed you get a winking scratch card in the next few weeks so you don’t need to

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
              Hi Tony. I mustn’t complain, as with most people all sorts of things have happened, some good and some bad.

I just saw your post about possibly selling up….fingers crossed you get a winking scratch card in the next few weeks so you don’t need to
              Yeah, decision made now and deposit paid against my car mate, so I've just got to live with that decision and look to the future and hope that my wife and I can fulfil what we're hoping to with a less stressful life. I'll miss the MC loads that's for sure!
              Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
              ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
              Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Welcome back to the community!

Comment

+1
                  2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

Working...
                  X