M Performance Mats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Performance Mats?

What might seem a simple task i.e. purchase a set of mats with M Performance logo for both Driver, Passenger and Loading bay for my S50 Coupe has become a mission.
    All the regular manufacturers I can find will not entertain because they say M Performance, Z3M or similar stitched into the mats will infringe BMW copyright?
    I've tried the usual dealers who supply M Coupe parts but none in stock.

id there anyone out in MCoupe land who can assist please?

TQ
    George

Have you tried these company's advertising on ebay,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...BV%5D&_sacat=0

Comment

The boot mat that was available in the USA is showing as still available but no stock which may mean that they wait until they have enough orders before doing another run. This was never available from UK dealers but many of us bought direct from US suppliers,

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...pe-82110003880

Comment

Dave, many thanks I've ordered the load mat for the rear load bay ( that's what I call it) from FCPEuro, I do hope it's for an MCoupe and not for a Z3 soft top boot?
        I've tried the company you suggest on ebay for the floor mats but copyright issues preclude them from supplying mats with M Performance and/or the M Power logo etc. ????

Comment

The part number shows the trunk mat as fitting the S52 M Coupe so should be the correct one (I hope they have one available as BMW are showing no current stock) . BMW dont like their name or logo's being used so no surprise sellers wont offer mats with the M logo .

Comment

Thanks Dave, and just to confirm I received another response from your other recommendation (Custom Car Mats) this morning confirming copyright restrictions, a bit mad really because BMW do not supply mats for the Z3 with any logos, apart from the one you have identified from FCPEuro.

The conclusion is, I'm really wasting my time trying to find any mats with the M Logo, unless someone has a pair sitting under a bench gathering dust ????????

Comment

I ordered last week from FCP Euro

5 days later and this just got dropped off by fedex... Great service!

(alas the dog lay on it & got dog hair on it before I could photo it!)

Last edited by 137699; 10-11-2021, 04:18 PM.
              ----------------
              David
              1999 M Coupe (S50)
              >>Read my journal here<<
              2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
              2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

What did it cost with the currency conversion, if you don’t mind me asking?
                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Not to worry, I just tried to work it out via PayPal and I actually bought it, oops! Oh well, must be fate
                  2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Well done Gents, I ordered one one from FCPEuro 10 days ago, but FEDEX are a wee bit on the slow side ????

Comment

Mine came to £61.83 inc shipping after currency conversion which I thought was very reasonable given where this was being shipped from!
                      I half expected HMRC to slap on some import charges but amazingly it seemed to sail straight past without anything added.
                      ----------------
                      David
                      1999 M Coupe (S50)
                      >>Read my journal here<<
                      2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
                      2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Thank you, the mat arrived this morning, excellent quality and the M Logo looks really smart as you lift the rear lid. I've asked fcpEuro if they would investigate the same for the front, they responded within minutes to inform me that M Logo mats are also hugely popular in the US and are on back order with BMW.
                        Geez, it was a simple task to get logo'd mats for my Jag and Ferrari in the UK but a M Coupe???????

Comment

Working...
                        X