Z3M S54 Production numbers and spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z3M S54 Production numbers and spec

I’m sure previously I’ve seen a list somewhere of the total number of S54 UK cars including the spec/colour - can anyone post a link if they know where it is……
    thanks in advance

https://www.mcoupe.co.uk/forum/forum...ails-by-colour

Comment

Thanks Dave - perfect

Comment

All model details for S50 and S54 versions are also available on the M Registry website. I thought we used to have the link to it on here, maybe it got lost when the Forum site was modified with the new software package.

BMW M Registry - FAQ E36/8 M coupe
        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
        1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwfad View Post
          Thanks Dave - perfect
          All the info is under the heading "stats" if you need to search again, I think the colour and trim information is only available on this forum for UK cars S50 and S54 M Coupes.

Comment

I produced a detailed analysis of the S50 and S54 production figures for RHD UK registered vehicles.BMW Z3M S50 Data
            BMW Z3M S54 Data

Hope this helps.
            2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
            Ex Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
            Ex Caterham 7

Comment

That is a great couple of charts TIG. I confess to not realising there was a Steel silver variant!

How many left shows 490 still registered in the UK, which gives an attrition rate of about 25% lost to crashes, exporting or breaking into spares I guess. Its a pure guess, but because the S50 is older and had no TC, I would assume a higher percentage of those were lost over the years.
              https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/bmw_m_coupe

They are pretty rare in the UK, because a lot of people churn out the circa 1000 RHD figure without really looking into the fact that only 676 came to the UK.

Statistics for BMW M COUPE.. See how many cars of any make and model are left on Britain's roads.

Comment

Who bought the Imola S50 with a Kyalami interior??
                '99 Imola S50 | Simota | Front strut | Braided clutch cable | Bilstein B8 and H&R springs

Comment

The database behind the charts has all the RHD production dates, specifications from factory and country of export Given they were all made in Spartenburg in the US.
                  there have been a few South African and Japan cars come to the UK, but equally some of the UK cars could now be exported elsewhere.
                  When cars come up for sale or auction and the Vin number is stated I am able to identify them on the database and note the milage and value.
                  if forum members pm me the vin and reg I can verify the cars.
                  2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
                  Ex Caterham 7

Comment

Originally posted by Knightrider View Post
                    Who bought the Imola S50 with a Kyalami interior??
                    Someone in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Tig View Post
                      The database behind the charts has all the RHD production dates, specifications from factory and country of export Given they were all made in Spartenburg in the US.
                      there have been a few South African and Japan cars come to the UK, but equally some of the UK cars could now be exported elsewhere.
                      When cars come up for sale or auction and the Vin number is stated I am able to identify them on the database and note the milage and value.
                      if forum members pm me the vin and reg I can verify the cars.
                      Did you get the info direct from BMW? When I added the break down a few years ago I went through all the vin numbers and compiled my own list using vin decoders which were easier to use back then

Comment

Hi Dave,
                        spent weeks using the vin decoders using the factory ranges of production vins.
                        cross referenced across 2 main sites going through them in vin sequence.
                        neither of the sites seem to be working now, so just as well i got it all down.
                        2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
                        Ex Caterham 7

Comment

Recently found an S50 (1999) that was sold in Phoenix yellow.
                          Car had been written off twice.
                          once early in life and again in mid 00’s
                          2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
                          Ex Caterham 7

Comment

Justs leave it here for S50 LHD folks

S50 estoril 12/1998
                            S50 titansilver 03/2000

Comment

Working...
                            X