Pagid rs29 pad issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pagid rs29 pad issue

Last year i fitted new (standard) Brembo discs and pagid rs29 pads to do a track day, didn't go too great! Since then ive just recieved my calipers back from bigg red painted and refurbed. The car was pulling left under heavy braking! But regardless of this they did stop the car well, no fade etc.

Now the other issue, the squeal from this pads was unbelievable. Also wanted to use for road use. I thought they behaved well on the road too, however sound like a bus once they warmed up a bit. Copper slip and 3m pads were used.

Has anyone managed to make rs29 pads less noisy in e36 calipers?
    Otherwise im going back to normal pads with shims and buying another set of discs. Will swap over for track day use, which is normally one or two trackdays per year!

Regards Paul

I can’t speak for my Z yet, more from my Elise days, RS42 and RS14 both squealed a lot even with grease and shims. Moved to CL6’s and never looked back, even though they were meant to be the more aggressive pad. I’m looking forward to experimenting with the different options on the Z soon. Currently have YellowStuff in there which are perfectly fine but quite dusty.

Comment

Working...
    X