Headlight Bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Bulbs

Looking for some advice on suitable headlight bulb replacements. At the moment the bulbs fitted are bright white and not the yellow standard bulbs. Ideally I’d like to replace with a good quality non dazzling bright white bulbs. Anyone got any recommendations?

I'm lucky enough to have a legal, full xenon setup in mine, so have not had the opportunity to try different candescent bulbs in the M Coupe but I have always used PIAA Xtreme White Plus bulbs in previous cars - found them to be excellent light output whilst still being road legal. They're not cheap but I never begrudged spending the money on them for a safer lighting output.
    ----------------
    David
    1999 M Coupe (S50)
    >>Read my journal here<<
    2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
    2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

I ordered some Philips white vision last night. Not cheap but they look like a decent bulb. Managed to get the correct ratings from the Real OEM website so should be good.

Comment

Keen to know your review on those bulbs. I quite like the original yellow headlight look, I think it suits the age of the car. I am trying to find some really bright bulbs which are yellow in light as opposed to white. A tad brighter than factory will do nicely!

Comment

The Philips white vision are great and very bright, not driven with them at night but they do look bright when looking at the headlight. They are bright white with a hint of blue so maybe not idea if you want yellow style bulbs.

Comment

Working...
          X