Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Dave P; 11-07-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by Dave P; 11-07-2015, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Has the topspeed.com 'carpet car' already been posted?

More here
        http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-new...n-ar69553.html
        ex- 2000 Titanium Silver S50 with AC Schnitzer road suspension, exhaust, rear wing and gear knob
        now 2002 Sapphire Black S54 with black/red interior, S54 Bearing Shell upgrade with ARP Con Rod bolts, Cam shaft bolt upgrade

Comment

• Few pics from a trip I did recently around Europe.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by W1234; 14-09-2010, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Couple more.

I've now maxed out my uploading space!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by W1234; 14-09-2010, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by W1234 View Post
                Couple more.

I've now maxed out my uploading space!
                some great pics

have you got a route-plan? and what sort of costs were involved in your trip (fuel expenses etc) would be interested to know

Click here to email me

Comment

• Originally posted by indy View Post
                  some great pics

have you got a route-plan? and what sort of costs were involved in your trip (fuel expenses etc) would be interested to know
                  Hi Indy,

In brief (and there are a lot more pictures!) we went Portsmouth-Bilbao (ferry, obviously)-Pyrenees-Toulouse-Millau-Mt Ventoux-Monaco-Modena-Swiss Alps (Stelvio and other passes)-Mullhouse (Schlumpf collection)-Reims(where the last pic was taken)-Calais. Total mileage was around 3,000, total cost (each, based on two sharing) was around £1500 but that is for very very basic accommodation and less than extravagent food (though we did eat well - God bless the French)! It was an excellent trip and the MC was the perfect car for it - air con in Maranello when it hit 40 degrees, plenty of luggage space, excellent motorway pace, comfortable, fast, decent sound system and kept up fine with the two Elises (that were also on the trip) through the twisty bits.

I highly recommend doing something similar if time and finances allow - a real adventure and the car just got better and better.

Will
                  Last edited by W1234; 30-06-2010, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1234 View Post
                    Hi Indy,

In brief (and there are a lot more pictures!) we went Portsmouth-Bilbao (ferry, obviously)-Pyrenees-Toulouse-Millau-Mt Ventoux-Monaco-Modena-Swiss Alps (Stelvio and other passes)-Mullhouse (Schlumpf collection)-Reims(where the last pic was taken)-Calais. Total mileage was around 3,000, total cost (each, based on two sharing) was around £1500 but that is for very very basic accommodation and less than extravagent food (though we did eat well - God bless the French)! It was an excellent trip and the MC was the perfect car for it - air con in Maranello when it hit 40 degrees, plenty of luggage space, excellent motorway pace, comfortable, fast, decent sound system and kept up fine with the two Elises (that were also on the trip) through the twisty bits.

I highly recommend doing something similar if time and finances allow - a real adventure and the car just got better and better.

Will
                    sounds great! if you have loads of pics, when you get a chance post up a thread of the route and what places you visited etc?

thanks!

Click here to email me

Comment

• Sure, but I seem to have exhausted my capacity for uploading pics here!

If you want really good pics I'd suggest doing a similar trip yourself...! The roads were fantastic, and we got the timing just right (early June) as all the passes were open but it was in between the winter and summer seasons, meaning no traffic!

Comment

• not a "m" but great picture

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Dave P; 11-07-2015, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by Dave P; 24-06-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X