No announcement yet.

New friend of bmw z3m coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the last photo with black m wheel the number plate was the same ? I think that is another number is possible ? Thanks for helping

Comment

Originally posted by Gianmaria View Post
      Thank a lot David
      but was nice car when u see car into 2014 was in bad condition? Thank a lot
      I think it was 2010 when I saw it and cant remeber the condition being bad , pretty sure its the same car with satin black wheels

Comment

Comment

Hello to all I made an online search and she is the last 4 digits of the frame. Are they the way to make a search where you can see the whole frame? c and also the engine number, but I know through bmw that it printed the card which was replaced under warranty. how many reports on the Mot but it will come back new I guarantee it

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

I think it was 2010 when I saw it and cant remeber the condition being bad , pretty sure its the same car with satin black wheels
            Thanks a lot David
            I have see that was export on 2013 and after dismantled ????

Comment

Thanks a lot David
              I have see that was export on 2013 and after dismantled ????
              Yes, it was up for sale by owner in 2013,

https://www.mcoupe.co.uk/forum/forum...pe-is-for-sale

Comment

Yes Dave it was sell and after dismantled
                but the future will be new car Evregreen M coupe

Comment

Hi Gianmaria,

I assume that was my car! I sold it to see German guys who swore to me that they were rebuilding it to a high spec. Since I moved to Coventry it had been living on the street and I just wasn't using it (I've not had a car since) so it had to go, sadly. Dismayed that it was dismantled.... I'm not sure I have anything that would be useful to you - but it will be interesting to see how the project goes! It was a lovely thing. Feel free to drop me a line.

Hello forum people - hope your Z Coupes are all in fine order.

Pete
                  1998 Evergreen w/matching interior

Comment

hello pete unfortunately no the car was dismantled in germany years ago as dave can send you the link of the ebay sale of the shell

I will rebuild it because an evergreen with sunroof is a rarity and because I took to heart this beautifully colored car

I wrote on ebay that it is in the newsroom if you write me an email I will be more than happy to tell you all the details I would be honored

I got the shell from a well-known German dismantler but it's important now that it is saved and rebuilt write to me and I'll be happy thanks

in January it will go to the body shop to be totally redone there will be photos promised thanks again to everyone for the help

i wait your e mail to may address

gianmariadelfrate@yahoo.it

thank a lot dear Pete thank to all

gianmaria

Comment

Any updates on this rebuild?

Comment

Hello Dave at moment car is into restoration as soon as I have good photos I post here I can made all reportage of all rebuilt of project car

a question for arfurdaly
                        do u have a copy of old document and copy of selling ?thank. A lot regards

Comment

Hello Dave at moment car is into restoration as soon as I have good photos I post here I can made all reportage of all rebuilt of project car

a question for arfurdaly
                          do u have a copy of old document and copy of selling ?thank. A lot regards
                          Thanks, look forward to the updates

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Any new updates?

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
                                X