Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you and Goodbye

After 10 Years of ownership I waved goodbye to the Coupe last week

I think it was a great buy for someone and hopefully they have many years of enjoyment out of it too. Thanks to all that have offered advice over the years. This forum is a great supportive place! If I see a Z3m out and about or on track i will be coming to say hello!

Don't worry about me too much though, i'm not grieving the loss, the main reason being my replacement car, which i collect tomorrow...

All the best Mike

Looks good Mike

Comment

Really interested to know how the two cars compare.....

Is the MK1 Gt3 in a different league? Or just different? Have wondered whether I could d the swap one day..

Comment

Originally posted by urquattrogus View Post
        Really interested to know how the two cars compare.....
        !
        Is the MK1 Gt3 in a different league? Or just different? Have wondered whether I could d the swap one day..
        Good question they are certainly different and probably its not a typical comparison as this GT3 has the Manthey K400 Kit and is very track focused, it is quite the experience! It is very raw, heavy controls, stiff and sounds like a camper van at idle. Once above 3000 RPM though it starts to make sense and boy does it bark! I love it, i've got a permanent childish grin on my face at the moment.

It was always going to be difficult to replace the Z3M, for me personally only a CSL or GT3 would persuade me to part - and given the current CSL prices there was really only the one choice.

I just hope the GT3 community is as friendly as this one has been!

Comment

Looks good..

Comment

Working...
          X