New S50 Silver coupe owner :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New S50 Silver coupe owner :-)

Hi all, Ive been long term sit in the shadows waiting for the day I can get a z3m coupe. Well today I can say im going to be joining the club for real. Happy days.

I use to to pop in and keep up to date with the old and new forum as and when I needed a fix so speak - I will of course now be able to ask for a sticker for my window :-)

Ive been after a z3mc since they came out, but life and family commitments have always had to take priority, the increase in value hasn't helped either...

Anyway ive paid my deposit and will be picking up my Silver S50 in a few weeks when its prepped and ready for me.

So hello to you all, Im from Kent and will be looking to join in with some of the club meets etc once I officially have the car.

cheers

Tony
    99 BMW Z3MC

welcome to the forum Tony

Comment

Thanks Dave ive been lurking for many years. pleased to be able to be a own one now :-)
      99 BMW Z3MC

Comment

Welcome to the Forum and getting the new car. You'll have to provide pictures as proof of course.
        It will have been well worth the wait.

I remember seeing my first Z3 MC down at a Goodwood Circuit track day back in 1998, one of the instructors had brought it along. Fell in love with the car then but at £44k it was way beyond me, however 6 years later in 2004 I managed to get one to replace my M635 as the prices of Coupes had dropped quite considerably as nobody wanted them. On my second one now and its a keeper.
        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
        1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Welcome Tony
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Pictures will be uploaded once its arrived :-)

99 BMW Z3MC

Comment

Welcome Tony

Comment

Working...
              X